Room 19's wonderful writing.

WALT write a recount about something that has happened.
I went to the pools and I had lots of fun. Ryder.
I saw Keanu at soccer and I scored a goal. My Dad is the coach. Marshall.
On Saturday I played rugby. We won the game. Jack and I scored three tries. I was dirty. Baxter.
I had special news today and it was soccer news. Taylor F.
I was at soccer. I saw Keanu there. We were in a team and the uniform color was blue. The shirts were shiny. Keanu and I were players of the day. The yellow team scored heaps of goals but we won the game. Keanu and I did a good job. I like soccer. Cayden.
I have a motor bike and it has four wheels. When you move the back wheels forwards the bike goes. Gus.
I went on a ferry. We went on a trip to Wellington. We saw my cousin and we played together. Bella.
I went to see the penguins and they were very funny. Marcus.
We went to dinner at night time. Mum, Dad and I had fish and chips at dinner. I said, "Yummy, fish and chips". I ate all my dinner. So did Mum and Dad. Ataahua.
I went to soccer. We lost in the last moment. Jack.
I brought my onesies to school for news and also my seeds. When the seeds sprout they grow into a bean plant. When the beans get left outside they turn into plants. Meg.
I went to the park with my family. We had fun. Taya.
I went to the hospital to change my plaster. It was weird having my plaster off.I got lemonade and I liked it. Dania.
I hid under my pillow because I was hiding from the Easter bunny! Kaira.
I went pet shopping and I got a pet bunny. I love her. My Mum loves her too. Paige.
I went to Australia and I had such a great time. We showed the photos to the class on the TV. Flynn.
On Saturday I got a flu jab and it was sore. But it didn't leave a hole in my arm! I got an Easter egg too. Gordon.
I have a new baby cousin. Her name is Hannah. I love her. I think she is good at sleeping! Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment